Help with this omega seamaster please

Hello everyone,

First an introduction, my name is Jim, I'm retired military and for the past couple years been buying and flipping watches for a little side income. Sometimes I'll find some nice ones and hang on to them for my personal collection, this is one of those.
I found this little beauty at a thrift store. It runs but will need a service as it loses about 1 minute a day and occasionally the seconds hand stops.
But what caught my attention is the tropic dial. I love the look of an aged dial and this one needs to stay in my personal collection.
It's a 1958/59 seamaster calendar, reference number inside the caseback is 2867-4 and is 38mm which is perfect for me.
I'm not super knowledgeable about omegas and I can't seem to find many of these listed online, mostly the smaller seamasters come up in searches. I am hoping someone here can tell me a little more about it, if it's fairly uncommon or not and if anything stands out about it. It looks like the case has been polished and I will need to source a clover crown but I don't know what size it should be for this watch.
Any information or comments would be appreciated.
Edited:

Nice SM and what a dial. Would look great on BOR and also would try chocolate pigskin as another option
My 2849 older smaller (34mm) brother sends greetings.
IMG_3218.jpeg

Nice SM and what a dial. Would look great on BOR and also would try chocolate pigskin as another option
My 2849 older smaller (34mm) brother sends greetings.
IMG_3218.jpeg
Thanks, I love the dial. Your 34mm is beautiful! Absolutely love it