Help with possible Tre Tacche purchase

Hello, for this particular watch, I believe was passed on at Antiquourum as mentioned above

Then reappeared on a HK dealer, @PnFTimes on IG.

Then now being sold in UK i believe??

From my studies, I am led to believe that this specific type of dial shown on 3T watches is almost 100% dial swap, from DH(German military) watches.

Also for this particular movement and serial number, I did check with Longines heritage dept. and was NOT fitted with a black dial from the get-go.

So an assemblage, franken, whatever you may want to call it, but not worth the "black dial" premium, quite steep price of 9500 USD, in my humble opinion.

Regards.

Like 6
Hello, for this particular watch, I believe was passed on at Antiquourum as mentioned above

From my studies, I am led to believe that this specific type of dial shown on 3T watches is almost 100% dial swap, from DH(German military) watches.

Also for this particular movement and serial number, I did check with Longines heritage dept. and was NOT fitted with a black dial from the get-go.

So an assemblage, franken, whatever you may want to call it, but not worth the "black dial" premium, quite steep price of 9500 USD, in my humble opinion.

Regards.
This information is very useful!

Like 1
This information is very useful!

I don't know if it is being sold simultaneously by a UK dealer and a HK dealer or something...

Because the photos are exact same as ones from the HK dealer.

But anyhow, Thanks for the compliment!!
Edited:

Like 1

Regards.

Thank you so much, this is wonderful!

Like 1