Help on this tri?

Posts
3,677
Likes
8,481
Looks fine to me. The day disc turnover seems to have been caught in process, you could always confirm this is working correctly. The dial is not in great shape, but overall I still like it (at the right price). The chrono tail and hour subdial hand are not aligning, not sure if that is parallax or if something is slightly out of alignment?

Anyhow I didn't click on the link but I assume it is probably very expensive.....
 
Posts
4,495
Likes
10,986
Hi,

Been looking for a tri for a few years now. Thanks to several folks here for helping me steer clear of franken-watches , fakes and redials!
Found another one recently from shucktheoyster that seems legit, but wanted to get this groups thoughts? Ref 22258

https://www.shuc
Link is dead anyway.
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,077
I'd run a forum search on that dealer first.
 
Posts
18
Likes
3
I'd run a forum search on that dealer first.
Thanks Dan - is there a quick way to do that or just checking posts for mentions?
 
Posts
18
Likes
3
Seems to be working fine. shucktheoyster.com and you can see it on the main page if the link isn't working for you.
 
Posts
18
Likes
3
Looks fine to me. The day disc turnover seems to have been caught in process, you could always confirm this is working correctly. The dial is not in great shape, but overall I still like it (at the right price). The chrono tail and hour subdial hand are not aligning, not sure if that is parallax or if something is slightly out of alignment?

Anyhow I didn't click on the link but I assume it is probably very expensive.....
Thanks, yeah dial isnt great on the edges. Prices at 7k EUR
 
Posts
3,677
Likes
8,481
Thanks, yeah dial isnt great on the edges. Prices at 7k EUR
Not for me at that price.
 
Posts
6,821
Likes
10,637
Watch is correct but not in the greatest condition.