Help - Omega Automatic (552?) removing broken stem

Hello. My first post. Several questions:

1) trying to determine exactly what this watch is
2) how to remove a broken stem
3) learn a source for ordering OEM stems
4) understand if it’s possible to open this caseback

Long version
I’ve repaired several vintage Omegas. But I need help removing a broken stem from, what I believe is, a 1965 Omega Automatic. I’m trying to remove the movement, verify the model, and order a replacement stem.

Case and caseback is 14K gold. Watch is 1965. I’ve tried (gently) opening the caseback with plastic and a case knife, but there doesn’t appear to be a slot or joint section between the case and back. I could be wrong, but seems to be a solid mold case.

Any help or advice would be appreciated,

TCM

Doesn't look like a broken stem. Just missing the crown. Easy fix

Edit: looks like a top loader. Take it to a watchmaker. Movement is accessed from the crystal side.

Like 1
Doesn't look like a broken stem. Just missing the crown. Easy fix

Edit: looks like a top loader. Take it to a watchmaker. Movement is accessed from the crystal side.

Oh my god. I can’t believe I missed that. You’re correct. Looking in the crown (under magnification), it was empty.

Crown screws onto the stem fine.

Thank you!

Should still get the watch serviced.

Stems are usually removed with a screw or button next to the winding setworks.

I had one where the stem was rusted in place. I had to uses an alum pickle to etch it out. Took about two weeks. The tricky part was to not damage the setting clutch and winding pinion.

Locktight can be used to reattach the crown. Does require some skill since only the smallest drop is used.

Like 1