Forums Latest Members
  1. MikeMan2727 Nov 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today!

I am thankful for this great community - every day I learn something new, see great photos, and meet other awesome collectors.

Today you will likely reflect on more meaningful things you are thankful for, but to make this post more interesting, what is the one watch you are most thankful for? It doesn't necessarily need to be the rarest or most expensive (although it could be), just one that has the most meaning.

For me, it is this Ingenieur ref 866 I recently found. I had been looking to find a nice example for a long time and this one popped up an hour from my house. With its uncommon dial and great size, it is a special watch for me.

20191128_103642.jpg

2. ReturnOfUltraman Nov 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys, your families, and your friends. For everyone else in the world, happy Thursday.

Joe_A likes this.
  3. nickw Nov 28, 2019

Absolutely feeling the same thing. Thankful to all for what I've learned here over the years and the folks who have brought me together with some of my most cherished watches. Best wishes to everyone in the US for a peaceful and relaxing Thanksgiving. Time those turkeys with a Speedy. Cheers!

4. Walrus Nov 28, 2019

Yes happy thanksgiving to everyone thanks for the help since I’ve been here. Great group of people

5. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Nov 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to all. May I suggest some lite political discussion today. Politics make a great conversation starter when there is a lull in the conversation.
    [​IMG]

Edited Nov 29, 2019
    Duracuir1 likes this.
  6. kip595 Nov 28, 2019

Happy thanksgiving to all my fellow Yanks and to those elsewhere as well.

My most thankful piece is still my Seamaster 300 blue dial, not the most expensive or most immaculate, but my first and the one that really got me into watches. :)

7. 8100_RPM Nov 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to the Omega Forum community! I hope you all eat well, drink well and have a wonderful time with your family and friends!

8. Muddlerminnow Nov 28, 2019

My son's godmother is visiting for Thanksgiving, and she doesn;t like to eat things that look like what they are, so we had to disguise the turkey to look like something else:

IMG_7745.jpg

Not sure what exactly it is though? LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving!

BlackTalon, mswilks and Duracuir1 like this.