Got a Phone Call...came home with...

Hi all,

So a few weeks ago, my OB had asked me if I was interested in a certain watch, but I told them that when it first came out, I wasn't really interested, but as time passed, it grew on me. I told them that if one happened to come in, then I would consider purchasing it.

On Monday, I got a phone call from the OB & said watch came in. I just so happend to be wearing my 3861 hesalite & got to compare side-by-side. When I saw it in person...it was a MUST BUY! Pictures do not do this watch justice (& I apologize for the blurry movement photo). Say hello to my new 321 "Ed White"!

Outstanding - my favorite modern Omega bar none.

Congrats!

Congrats! Totally agree that it is a must see in person kinda watch. Enjoy it in good health!

Very nice, congrats. The 321 Ed White is a special piece, and worth the coin once you experience it in hand and on your wrist. Omega did everything right with this piece.

Congrats on the watch!

I would love to see one in person.

In pictures, the watch comes off a bit cold and sterile to me. I guess it's just because I'm used to seeing used and abused original Ed Whites.

I think these look killer in pictures. So I can only imagine it would make my standard Speedy look like a red headed step child in the metal hah.
Congrats!

Wow-- that's a nice piece. I have the new '57 as my only Omega -- the classic case and flat-link bracelet on the new '57 are reminiscent of the 321 details. It's as close as I'll get for a while!!

Outstanding! Congratulations and thanks for sharing, particularly the two side by side. Makes me think I may need both too.
You must have an amazing relationship with your OB for them to come forward offering you a piece out of the blue that is now apparently a five year wait.

Congrats -- what a beauty. It shines from within.

I'm on the EW321 list but have been advised of very, very long wait times now, 3-4 years likely.

OTOH, I'm ready and waiting for that out of the blue offer...

I have the 321 Ed White. My favourite out of all my Omegas. Just love the whole execution and the choice of lume colour