F1 2022

Red Bull needs to hire the Adrian Newey of the accounting world then they wouldn’t have gotten caught.
RBR needs to hire me. I'd definitely stop my RB hating if I was on the payroll.

RBR needs to hire me. I'd definitely stop my RB hating if I was on the payroll.
Cyril Figus?

yes loved by all lol.

Too many people here have RBDS (Red Bull Derangement Syndrome). Verstappen/Horner and the rest of the RB team are no worse than other teams present and past; Hamilton/Wolff, and the prior Schumacher Ferrari teams are/were all populated by pompous individuals who bent the rules when they could if it was to their advantage. That's how sports at the highest level works. There is always going to be a No. 1 driver and team, right now it is Red Bull. Get over it.

I'm not as lame as Cyril nor do I have a sex addiction.
Just asking as we are talking about CPA’s and your profile picture is not Archer. 😉

Just asking as we are talking about CPA’s and your profile picture is not Archer. 😉
Such a great show!
One thing Cyril and I have in common besides the CPA part is we both dated coworkers and then broke up.

Too many people here have RBDS (Red Bull Derangement Syndrome). Verstappen/Horner and the rest of the RB team are no worse than other teams present and past; Hamilton/Wolff, and the prior Schumacher Ferrari teams are/were all populated by pompous individuals who bent the rules when they could if it was to their advantage. That's how sports at the highest level works. There is always going to be a No. 1 driver and team, right now it is Red Bull. Get over it.

we must be watching different sports.

Helmut Marko and Horner complain even when they win. For all the years I have been watching F1 even back when I was an RB fan, they were and are the biggest complainers on the grid hands down.

They complained that Toto acknowledged there was rumors of breaching the spending cap... Can you imagine Horner and Marko right now if the end of last year had happened the way it should have happened (which even the FIA has admitted now) and MB broke the spending cap? I promise you they would be screaming that MB should have the championship revoked and they should have it.

Silence from Toto...

Pretty impressive wheelie by Fernando today...

I was surprised to see him finish the race after that. Very entertaining Grand Prix.

Listening to Lewis complaining about Max and track limits, then getting the black and white flag himself a minute later made my day.

Thats such a sad outcome, bloke gets yeeted into the air by a buffoon, drags the car back to a great points position then has all of his hard work undone. He looked to be suffering by the end of the race.

Haas had a point. K Mag had been pulled… ordered into the pits for a fix for way less damage multiple times.

Listening to Lewis complaining about Max and track limits, then getting the black and white flag himself a minute later made my day.

well any car ahead of Max somehow appears to make 30 moves to defend when the car appears to be going in a straight line to everyone else.well at least in max’s, Christian’s and Helmuts mind. Josts as well I’d assume.

Thats such a sad outcome, bloke gets yeeted into the air by a buffoon, drags the car back to a great points position then has all of his hard work undone. He looked to be suffering by the end of the race.

He complains about Lewis blocking him in practice which was basically who gives a crap it’s practice but when he gets yeeted by his future teammate in really dangerous driving during an actual race, Fernando is just like “whatever it’s cool”.

Nice, it’ll be a longer journey but definitely more of a Porsche engineering journey than a branding exercise as it would have been with Red Bull

It’s going to be weird seeing Porsche, Audi & Mercedes all in F1 without BMW. They should really be there, it’s a perfect way to distract people from how pig ugly their new cars are.

Nice, it’ll be a longer journey but definitely more of a Porsche engineering journey than a branding exercise as it would have been with Red Bull

It’s going to be weird seeing Porsche, Audi & Mercedes all in F1 without BMW. They should really be there, it’s a perfect way to distract people from how pig ugly their new cars are.
They went out on a high note. The B6 4 door was epic.