F1 2022

I always think about this and find it hilarious.
These guys get paid millions of dollars to travel the world and race cars.
Meanwhile me and the boys are over here stoked to shell out $100 for a few races at the local kart track lol.
I’ve got my wife glued to the F1TV app on weekends. We schedule our events around the race schedule. She is such an anti-Max’er …. She would never boo him, but she will smile at 1,000’s of Ferrari fans booing him.

I’ve got my wife glued to the F1TV app on weekends. We schedule our events around the race schedule. She is such an anti-Max’er …. She would never boo him, but she will smile at 1,000’s of Ferrari fans booing him.
My GF is pro max, and a poor winner.

My GF is pro max, and a poor winner.

In full disclosure, I was a Max fan last year... only because it was getting boring having the same World Champion (regardless of who it was)...

Now, that we are starting from scratch, we are rooting for Carlos and Charles.....

The proof is the result.....let's see how it all shakes out on Sunday. The qualifying session was a dog's breakfast with the varying track conditions. Let's see how far RB can advance.

Red Bull taking lessons from Ferrari in qualifying.
Seriously wtf was RB doing with Maxipad? How do they not calculate the proper amount of fuel?

Wonder how Ferrari is going to mess up this time. I’m guessing at least one of them puts it in the wall.

How to describe an incident-filled procession? McLaren & Aston Martin did well for themselves.

RB did ok, Ferrari didn't stuff it up, Toto still unhappy.

Toto still unhappy.

I wonder what George really thinks of that gamble? Outside the official post-race comments of course.

Looks like rain on sunday?!
Man I love rain races so much, I’d love them even more if the FIA wasn’t being so silly about wet starts.

Man I love rain races so much, I’d love them even more if the FIA wasn’t being so silly about wet starts.

Ah, just imagine what would have happened back in 1976, when James Hunt won the championship at a sodden Fuji Speedway (when Niki Lauda pulled out). If they had that race again these days, they’d just have a repeat of 2021 Spa 😒 and the fans would wait for hours to see practically nothing.