F1 2022

Good Q. For Mick. Glad to see it.

Race, dont see how somebody else then Max can win it.

They need to start issuing 5-10 year bans to any fans throwing flares on track or being dickheads in general, if you’ve banned flares and this is still happening you just look weak. Needs to be handled by race organizers and rights holders before it becomes like rough football games you can’t take your kids to.

Ferrari never cease to amaze me with their incompetence. Some Benny Hill goes racing vibes coming off at the moment.

Ferrari never cease to amaze me with their incompetence. Some Benny Hill goes racing vibes coming off at the moment.
100%. And somehow, when all went south in the pitstop (who knew a car needed 4 tyres), they didnt even seem to be upset about it.

Lewis needs a hug right now.

He sounded like he'd bite your ear off if you tried right now. I feel for him...

RBs race strategy was spot on, Max's pass on SLH after the Safety Car was sweet, timed to perfection. Max is the class of the field right now. Lewis can't catch a break this year, they seemed to have lost their strategy mojo, their usual strong suit.

RBs race strategy was spot on, Max's pass on SLH after the Safety Car was sweet, timed to perfection. Max is the class of the field right now. Lewis can't catch a break this year, they seemed to have lost their strategy mojo, their usual strong suit.
Yeah not sure wtf Mercedes was doing. Either pit both and secure 2 and 3 or pit neither and go for the slim chance of winning. Instead they half assed it and finished 2/4.

Hamilton got passed by Leclerc. That’s how much faster newer tires were. Lewis was doomed to 3rd or 4th whether Russell was there or not.
Edited:

Am I the only 1 who thinks Tsnoda’s retirement and subsequent safety car was part of a bigger RB strategy?

Am I the only 1 who thinks Tsnoda’s retirement and subsequent safety car was part of a bigger RB strategy?

Uhm, yeah. 😁

Pretty sure Red Bull had no need of a yellow to win that race. Regardless of the announcers trying to hype up a win by Lewis, Red Bull would have pitted for new tires 15 or 20 laps from the end and still would have spanked both Mercedes.

Pretty sure Red Bull had no need of a yellow to win that race. Regardless of the announcers trying to hype up a win by Lewis, Red Bull would have pitted for new tires 15 or 20 laps from the end and still would have spanked both Mercedes.
Entirely agree, the whole notion of it being an Alpha Tauri conspiracy is a bit nuts. Especially considering what a mess the whole Yuki coming in going out and stopping was. If you’re going to park it you do a better job of avoiding attention than that.

Entirely agree, the whole notion of it being an Alpha Tauri conspiracy is a bit nuts. Especially considering what a mess the whole Yuki coming in going out and stopping was. If you’re going to park it you do a better job of avoiding attention than that.
The true conspiracy is Bottas stopping on track to get Charles into 3rd.

Michael Schumacher severely damaged his reputation with the Rasscasse stunt at the 2006 Monaco race, I don't think Red Bull wants to go down that road. Hamilton and Russell were toast anyway.
Edited:

Yeah not sure wtf Mercedes was doing. Either pit both and secure 2 and 3 or pit neither and go for the slim chance of winning. Instead they half assed it and finished 2/4.

I think they were going 'pit neither' then pretty boy Russell came on the radio quite forcefully asking to go onto the softs. Perhaps Merc thought over-ruling him might be the wrong call in the long run.

Michael Schumacher severely damaged his reputation with the Rasscasse stunt at the 2006 Monaco race, I don't think Red Bull wants to go down that road. Hamilton and Russell were toast anyway.
https://apple.news/AqlidhY5SRpu-enmtovcRaQ

Christian Horner is a narcissist and wouldn’t put it past their pit wall to do such a thing…