F1 2021

Bottas did Bottas things today. Max and Lewis are basically on another level.

The Alpines did themselves proud. Darn I'm going to watch that Alonso Renault R25 at Abu Dhabi video again 👍

The Alpines did themselves proud. Darn I'm going to watch that Alonso Renault R25 at Abu Dhabi video again 👍
That V10 Renault melody…. Epic!! 🥰

Lewis’ reaction at 1’25 is priceless:

Looks like Lewis is getting the “Brazil” engine back in the car for Saudi Arabia… that is going to make it pretty insanely hard to keep him behind on the straights if they run that fresh motor in the same full beans engine mode again

Looks like Lewis is getting the “Brazil” engine back in the car for Saudi Arabia… that is going to make it pretty insanely hard to keep him behind on the straights if they run that fresh motor in the same full beans engine mode again
Have you seen that track? I don’t think MB will need it. It’s an insane straight line long a55 track. It will be hard for anyone to compete with them. Also most likely the worst track of n the schedule for RB.

it’s going to go down to Abu Dhabi which MB has a slight edge at.

So a win for Hamilton at Saudi Arabia, plus a point for fastest lap, with Verstappen in second, leaves them equal on points going into the last race. Is this scripted? 😉

You think RB would not have made 5 posts called everyone biased and thrown a fit?

I don't like to favourise anyone.
It's racing and in the end it's all about $
That's my point.

RIP Sir Frank. There will never be another like him.

Very sad to see him pass, when his team was purchased I worried he wouldn’t last that long as his work kept him alive this long.

Peter Windsor reminisces about his friend and sometime employer Frank Williams. He doesn't make a big thing of it but he was in the car that Frank crashed in 1986.

There’s gonna be a lot of debate about this decision…

Unbelievable! "Deal or no deal"

I like it. Much better than have the race interrupted another 10 laps in by a stewards decision.

Congratulations to HAM on the win. Otherwise, what a sh!tshow. They need to make changes to this track.