Forums Latest Members
  1. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 29, 2021

As he should have lost his seat when the video of him groping the girl was posted on Instagram by him... he’s only there as he purchased his seat and haas needs the money he brings.

8100_RPM and marco like this.
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 29, 2021

It’s always nice to have a driver worth hating on the grid. I think that was Stroll for me until this guy, even before the groping incident he was a dangerous and reckless driver that was violent towards Tsunoda even out of the car. He doesn’t probably realize other people are human beings with actual lives too, its almost like he treats others like NPCs in a video game.

8100_RPM, Foo2rama and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  3. Socks Mar 29, 2021

Not sure how Redbull lost that. If you were to be super critical, Max could have picked a DRS overtaking opportunity over the next lap or 2, but maybe saw his tyres were going off and had to make the move. Only slight downer was that this circuit was supposed to be grip limited for rears which would put the Merc at a disadvantage and we didn't really see that.

Other teams seem to be more competitive as well which is good. Vettel, again a shadow of his former 4 title status. What are the odds for Marzipan not finishing a race this season?

marco likes this.
  4. Lurk41 Mar 29, 2021

At this rate, he will cost more to the team than what he brings.
    When Grosjean went to Lotus in 2012, he came with 25M€ from Total. At the end of the season, Grosjean costed more than that to Enstone because of all of his crashes...

5. 8100_RPM Mar 30, 2021

You have to like Yuki Tsunoda’s attitude. :D

“I passed Stroll at the last lap in the first corner. It was a really late launch, but I decided that if I couldn't overtake him, I can't sleep all night tonight!”

Foo2rama likes this.
  6. 8100_RPM Apr 16, 2021

So is HAM the man to beat at this weekend’s Emilia Romagna GP?

7. 3nicewatches $100 well spent Apr 16, 2021

Like him or not, he is the man to beat at every GP right now

Foo2rama and 8100_RPM like this.
  8. 8100_RPM Apr 16, 2021

I’m a fan of VER but I agree that HAM is the favorite until someone else emerges as the top dog.

9. 3nicewatches $100 well spent Apr 16, 2021

I’m a fan of both of them, but VER seems to be the one that will emerge. Now, if they were both in the same car right now, THAT would be interesting...

Duracuir1 likes this.
  10. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Apr 16, 2021

Mazepin needs to leave.

Foo2rama and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  11. texasmade Apr 16, 2021

He never disappoints!

12. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 16, 2021

Unfortunately I don’t think its likely to happen until his dad runs out of money, which will likely be 40 years at least

Foo2rama likes this.
  13. 8100_RPM Apr 16, 2021

I have a feeling Gene Haas will be spending a lot of money on parts for Mazespin’s car this year.

Foo2rama likes this.
  14. texasmade Apr 16, 2021

Haas is just going to bill it back to Mazespin's dad

Foo2rama likes this.
  15. Speede Apr 16, 2021

Looking forward to a good race tomorrow, interested to see if Red Bull is starting to take over from Merc’s dominance!

16. 8100_RPM Apr 17, 2021

HAM on pole with PER and VER right behind him though with the two Red Bull’s on different tires (soft/medium). This should be a good race.

17. MRC Apr 17, 2021

I'm anticipating Norris being aggressive because he has something to prove, and the demonstrated pace.

norris.jpg

Love to know what the Red Bull and McLaren teams' instructions to their drivers are going to be :whistling:

Foo2rama likes this.
  18. simonsays Apr 17, 2021

Hamilton shows why he is paid the money, incredible performance. Fair play to Perez, a very good performance. Norris is on fire and I expect him to be filling Ricciardo's mirrors tomorrow.

At the other end, a disappointing showing from Vettel and Alonso. And to a lesser extent Bottas, I was expecting a pole like last year, but no pace in Q3 to be seen?

Red Bull and McLaren look rapid, with Ferrari and Alpha on good pace. This is shaping up to be the best season of F1 for years!

Edited Apr 17, 2021
  19. MRC Apr 17, 2021

If McLaren want maximum constructors points (and they do!) they have to say to Danny Ric "Today you are the rear-gunner. Mate, don't worry, your chance will come."

When I first followed F1 there was a steering wheel, a gear lever and three pedals for the driver to work with (and for Graham Hill the bump stops). Now how much is there to adjust/fiddle with? In real time too -- see the reports of how Hamilton coped with his tyre problems at Silverstone last year. I think it takes many races to get used to a new team and their setup arrangements. However I think Alonso will be way ahead of Vettel come the end of the season. For many years he's been my vote for Most Complete Driver. Now I think Hamilton is the new MCP, can Fernando get back to his previous form? Put Alonso, Verstappen and Hamilton in the same car for a shoot-out -- I'd love it!

One that none of them have driven before obviously. Hey line up an Alfa-Romeo Tipo 159, a Lotus 33 and a Williams FW15C for them and see how they get on. I'd pay good money to see them, preferably at the Nordschleife or failing that Cadwell Park.

Foo2rama likes this.
  20. rob#1 Apr 17, 2021

Nah, stick them in Formula Fords at the Festival at Brands Hatch, that’d sort them out ;)