Emergency Office Watch? Do you Leave one in the Desk?

I don't often forget to pick a watch for the day at work but occasionally, I run out with a naked wrist.
I choose my watch (and clothes) according to my day. I work for our City and manage the Audio Video department.
Somedays I am at the desk all day, some days I'm in the field flying drone or taking photos, some days I'm in meetings.
I have a watch in my desk in case I forget. My coworker gave it to me because she said that she knows I love watches and wanted to give me a very nice one as a gift.

I rarely forget, but I wear this one as punishment for forgetting.
the one piece Lexon Today Watch designed by Theo Williams.
It keeps terrible time, isn't comfortable and looks silly... but I rock it just the same.

lexon.jpg

Like 8
I avoid the office like the plague, it's not worth giving me the office space, I'll never use it so anything left there would be somewhat lonely and unloved.
The trouble with offices is that they are full of office johnnies, I can't stand the bastards....the less I have to do with those useless pricks, the better!
I use my iPad and Macbook on the job, or in my ute.

Like 2
I avoid the office like the plague, it's not worth giving me the office space, I'll never use it so anything left there would be somewhat lonely and unloved.
The trouble with offices is that they are full of office johnnies, I can't stand the bastards....the less I have to do with those useless pricks, the better!
I use my iPad and Macbook on the job, or in my ute.
I avoid it as best I can as well. if I can be out and about doing data collection (photos and video) in the company clown car, I am a lot happier. I just hate doing so without something on my wrist to keep me company...;)

I mostly work from home so my three favorites live on my desk and I change between them frequently. :)

IMG_7850.jpeg

Like 7
I don't often forget to pick a watch for the day at work but occasionally, I run out with a naked wrist.
I choose my watch (and clothes) according to my day. I work for our City and manage the Audio Video department.
Somedays I am at the desk all day, some days I'm in the field flying drone or taking photos, some days I'm in meetings.
I have a watch in my desk in case I forget. My coworker gave it to me because she said that she knows I love watches and wanted to give me a very nice one as a gift.

I rarely forget, but I wear this one as punishment for forgetting.
the one piece Lexon Today Watch designed by Theo Williams.
It keeps terrible time, isn't comfortable and looks silly... but I rock it just the same.

lexon.jpg
Hope your coworker isn’t reading this. :)

Like 1
My younger co-workers are fascinated by what I might wear into the office.

Like 1
I work out of my home, and I don’t remember the last time I left home without a watch or three.

Like 1
Retired from work a long time ago but always this trio on my desk.

IMG_4098.jpeg

Like 5
A watch for any occasion It lives at work in my desk drawer as a change up option when I don’t want to wear any of my better watches on transports.

IMG_0762.jpeg
Edited:

Like 5
I have actually had “desk break-ins” addicts will steal the emergency bus passes I have for people, to sell on the street. I used to leave a seiko in my car for emergency use but that’s also out now. I just gotta remember everyday cause I feel even more “off” watch less.

Like 2
I have actually had “desk break-ins” addicts will steal the emergency bus passes I have for people, to sell on the street. I used to leave a seiko in my car for emergency use but that’s also out now. I just gotta remember everyday cause I feel even more “off” watch less.
I'd get a new job away from ungrateful junkie deadshits.......

Like 1