Does anybody else do this?

Posts
5,430
Likes
82,015
I quite often find myself trying to gauge the age of the person by their wrist shot in their WRUW posts😗
 
Posts
7,323
Likes
23,732
Well, if you mean by checking out the hands, then yes, the hands and wrists reveal so much about age.

We could do variation of the side-show weight guessers: post your wrist shot, guess the age...
Edited:
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
60 year old men wearing friendship bracelets and 30 year old men wearing gold plated watches with Speidel flex-bracelets can throw me off 😵‍💫
 
Posts
7,323
Likes
23,732
60 year old men wearing friendship bracelets and 30 year old men wearing gold plated watches with Speidel flex-bracelets can throw me off 😵‍💫

How ‘bout a 60 year-old with a friendship bracelet on one arm, and a 20 year-old on the other?
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
How ‘bout a 60 year-old with a friendship bracelet on one arm, and a 20 year-old on the other?
That’s called a late mid-life crisis.
 
Posts
7,323
Likes
23,732
That’s called a late mid-life crisis.

Hmmm...disturbing. I've been in late mid-life crisis since my twenties...
 
Posts
1,302
Likes
2,578
Now you're making me wear my watch on a belt like @Mad Dog does.

Funny-Fat-Man-Wearing-Very-Tight-Shorts.jpg
 
Posts
30,181
Likes
77,927
I quite often find myself trying to gauge the age of the person by their wrist shot in their WRUW posts😗

Uhhh...NO.
 
Posts
3,433
Likes
9,113
Far off!

You can probably guess my age by my avatar (if you live in the US).
 
Posts
15,933
Likes
47,850
You can probably guess my age by my avatar (if you live in the US).

Route 66, 1960 to 1964. Your avatar shows both Martin Milner and George Maharis. Maharis left the series at the end of the ‘63 season. If you watched that program, you weren’t grade school age. So I’ll guess 70 +. (Spell check called him Maharishi! Glad I checked.)
 
Posts
3,433
Likes
9,113
Route 66, 1960 to 1964. Your avatar shows both Martin Milner and George Maharis. Maharis left the series at the end of the ‘63 season. If you watched that program, you weren’t grade school age. So I’ll guess 70 +. (Spell check called him Maharishi! Glad I checked.)

Close...68. I loved that show! Your prize for a correct guess is the theme music to the show. 👍

 
Posts
172
Likes
360
Yes, I totally wonder the age of the individual based on the wrist shot. Mostly I’m pleased when I see younger wrists as it tells me there is still a future for these wonderful pieces we collect.
 
Posts
172
Likes
360
Close...68. I loved that show! Your prize for a correct guess is the theme music to the show. 👍

Agreed. They addressed a lot of weighty issues in their scripts. Pretty brave for the times.
 
Posts
581
Likes
1,831
Close...68. I loved that show! Your prize for a correct guess is the theme music to the show. 👍

Having your birth year in your handle makes it a little easier.