Crown and stem for 135.070.

Guys,
I recently purchased an Omega Geneve, case back number 135.070.
omega geneve lon minute.jpg s-l960 (7).jpg s-l960 (7).jpg s-l960 (8).jpg

When I purchased the watch I was aware that it didn't have the original crown.
I'm assuming that the original crown and stem are no longer available, but would someone know replacement numbers for a crown and stem?
Also, where would be the best place to purchase these replacements.

Cheers.

These are very much entry level watches so personally, if the crown is an Omega item and is working correctly, I don’t see it being worth the cost and effort chasing a modern service item.
Use a parts supplier website like Cousins to find the part number (or there are lists published on this forum that state the crown, crystal and gasket numbers for loads of references).
As Omega no longer supply third parties, unless Cousins or similar have old stock remaining (unlikely) you’ll have to go via an Omega Watchmaker or try your luck on eBay

These are very much entry level watches so personally, if the crown is an Omega item and is working correctly, I don’t see it being worth the cost and effort chasing a modern service item.
Use a parts supplier website like Cousins to find the part number (or there are lists published on this forum that state the crown, crystal and gasket numbers for loads of references).
As Omega no longer supply third parties, unless Cousins or similar have old stock remaining (unlikely) you’ll have to go via an Omega Watchmaker or try your luck on eBay

The crown that is currently on the watch is not an Omega crown.
I would like to put an Omega crown on the watch for cometic purposes.

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of the Lists, I will look further at them.