Forums Latest Members

Could I possibly get some feedback on this Speedmaster?

1. 03Hemi Oct 3, 2019

I know it's not the best shot, but it's the only one I have at the moment. I'm buying this watch if all checks out with it and was hoping for some feedback from you guys if it isn't too much trouble. The watch is actually in much better condition that the picture would led you to believe, other than a few fine scratches on the bezel (the rest are just oily smudges on the bezel) the watch and crystal are in perfect shape. The original bracelet has been removed and obviously needs to be replaced.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    IMG_1123.JPG

2. IanES Oct 3, 2019

I have the exact same watch - what kind of feedback are you looking for?

tripledate1024x768.jpg

As you see mine is also on leather. I like it that way.

For some reason the enthusiasts prefer the manual wind larger speedmaster professional models. But I really like this one and have been wearing it quite a lot recently.

But because it's less desirable the price of these is relatively low. Just take a look around dealerships and the-bay and you'll see what this model usual costs. It really is very good value for money - you get a lot of watch for your buck, so to speak.

There's a lot of complications on the watch so you need to make sure they all work.

Jerseyhammer and 03Hemi like this.