Classic car spotting this week.

Posts
104
Likes
282
Love the Lancia, the Porches…. Meh seen one seen em all!

I own an Evo 2 Integrale, it's claim to fame is that it shares storage space with a very famous Fulvia. This car was used in the latest PS GT racing game..
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
Haha a bit of my thoughts as well. Went to LA cars n’ coffee this morning. While it may have been fun to see the 1000+ Porsches that were at Air Water, turns out I didn’t need to go the show since a bunch showed up at the cars n’ coffee.

LOL saved the $50. Here a few that I took photos of…

There's a Porsche 914, the green 911T, the Ferrari 355 and the the dark blue car (which looks mid-engined) that I don't recognise.

Any idea what it is?
 
Posts
265
Likes
434
There's a Porsche 914, the green 911T, the Ferrari 355 and the the dark blue car (which looks mid-engined) that I don't recognise.

Any idea what it is?

Its ok, I've just figured out that its a Ferrari Mondial
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,971
I own an Evo 2 Integrale, it's claim to fame is that it shares storage space with a very famous Fulvia. This car was used in the latest PS GT racing game..
Well then, you my friend, own a dream car of mine!

Looking at the logo on the engine cover I think this might be a Singer.
It was a Keage Retro
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,971
There's a Porsche 914, the green 911T, the Ferrari 355 and the the dark blue car (which looks mid-engined) that I don't recognise.

Any idea what it is?
Its ok, I've just figured out that its a Ferrari Mondial
Yep pretty sure it was a Mondial 8. Actually took a photo of it and of the other Ferraris it was next to.
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
Green atarga is a singer. The dark car behind the F355 is in fact a Ferrari Mondial.
 
Posts
366
Likes
937
Indeed they are… wish I still had mine. 73 fjord blue with about 55k miles on it. Didn’t drive it enough and sold it to a good caretaker in California who can drive her more than rainy Florida. Aside from OMG rust they are great cars.
 
Posts
35,659
Likes
39,902
Indeed they are… wish I still had mine. 73 fjord blue with about 55k miles on it. Didn’t drive it enough and sold it to a good caretaker in California who can drive her more than rainy Florida. Aside from OMG rust they are great cars.
You must be pining for that fjord every day ☕
 
Posts
366
Likes
937
You must be pining for that fjord every day ☕
I am. I loved her, but can’t keep them all… not enough $$$ or garage space
 
Posts
104
Likes
282
Well then, you my friend, own a dream car of mine!


It was a Keage Retro

I never thought that the Lancia was my dream car, but was always on my list of must have.
Well then, you my friend, own a dream car of mine!


It was a Keage Retro

Lots of Integrales are making their way over to the States. A big following...
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,971
Coincidentally, there was a 3.0cs with a very similar Aplina livery at the LA C&C this past Sunday. Even had color matching interior upholstery. Sadly, I didn't get a phot though.

Lots of Integrales are making their way over to the States. A big following...
That is very true, but with it came a rise in prices over here since more people are aware of them now. But one day though, I'll have one.
 
Posts
104
Likes
282
Coincidentally, there was a 3.0cs with a very similar Aplina livery at the LA C&C this past Sunday. Even had color matching interior upholstery. Sadly, I didn't get a phot though.


That is very true, but with it came a rise in prices over here since more people are aware of them now. But one day though, I'll have one.

Well, when you do start to look, drop me PM.