Can this C-case Constellation clasp be fixed?

You can see in the photos that there are two small springs that keep the clasp closed. Then, they expand to allow the bracelet to be put on, and then the sliding action accommodates to the wearer’s wrist size.

One of these springs is broken, and thus the clasp doesn’t fully close because the bracelet spring is bunching and not sliding in its tunnel.

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3348.jpeg

Two questions: are these dedicated springs still available, or in lieu of that, can this be fixed successfully? Thanks.

No one else has replied, so just my 2 cents. Is that a gold bracelet for a Constellation De Luxe? I tried searching for any combination of words I could think of, but found no helpful result for the springs.

Dissembling the clasp doesn't seem that difficult, at least from the photos. The left side (on the photo) seems to have a pin that connects the clasp and holds the springs in place too. The right side can probably be slid off by carefully bending the metal guards.

I would have tried fixing it myself by finding a spring of the right diameter and length, and modifying it's ends to hook into the clasp. I'm also sure any decent watchmaker or jeweller won't have much trouble doing that.