Buying a cal1002 Constellation 166052 / 168033

Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase a 18k gold Constellation and found one I am actively considering. Couple of notes:
- seller is a shop with limited number (about 60) but all positive reviews
- I know the 1002 has its problems but I am prepared to service frequently. I just love the clean look of this watch much more than earlier (5xx) or later (101x / 102x) versions of the Constellation. Not a big fan of the pie pans or c shape.
- got a photo of the movement but “werknummer” seems to be missing? Or is it positioned elsewhere on this 1002 movement?
- given that this is a 1002 (and I assume less collectible) would that help decrease the likelihood of the watch being a counterfeit/ frankenwatch?
- the dial looks very clean and has received “slight cosmetic overhaul” according to seller.

Would very much appreciate any insights! This will be my first vintage watch so am excited but also super nervous about making a mistake!

Many thanks!
Yann

messaging.htm
Edited:

You got the first thing right - asking here BEFORE you buy.

I'll let others comment on the watch but it might be sensible to post the asking price and you can be reassured that it’s a bargain - or you’re being asked well over the odds.

Good point! Asking price is 2.600 EUR. I felt this was a fair price but am keen to get your input on this.