[Authentication] Thoughts on this vintage Omega from the 30’s/40’s?

I’ll start by saying this is my first post, and I’ve been digging in the last few hours to learn what I can about what to look for in a real vs fake and this forum has been very helpful. The following watch is one that I am looking at purchasing but want to try and confirm authenticity if possible.

Based on the research I’ve done it seems like a late 30’s or possibly even 1940 model with a sub seconds dial. From what I can gather the movement is a 26.5 or 26.5T2.

The inside of the caseback reads a serial number of 8735236.

The dial itself seems to be suspiciously lacking much if any patina and some of the numbers seem a bit imperfect, which is probably the biggest thing that makes me question the watch.

Any help is appreciated!

Genuine Omega case and movement. Dial is a recent creation and hands not original. I would not recommend unless it’s very cheap.
gatorcpa

Clearly a redial. The hands could be original. I have a number of early 30mm and 26.5 calibres with plume hands, although never in this combination with this second hand, usually I have seen this second hand with leaf hands. Once one thing has been changed, in this case the dial, I doubt the originality of everything else, so the hands probably were changed. It is not a watch worth buying unless you just don't care about originality,
Edited: