Anyone else have dreams/nightmares about losing/damaging/getting their watch stolen?

Posts
4,080
Likes
8,776
if after your dreams, you get your grail watch, do you stop?

It's funny, because the Quest for the Grail is more a series of examining very promising cups and determining that they are not the Grail.
 
Posts
3,303
Likes
9,934
No, only Zombies as usual, funny thing is after i got to California, the Zombies have become fatter, slower and say "ya ya ya" all the time. Not really a nightmare anymore as I just poke them with a stick and move on to the next one.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
I was a kid in the 1960's, so I Dream Of Jeannie . . .
2b0c2f3463f30e253258b633109c524b.jpg
 
Posts
5,314
Likes
53,999
I was a kid in the 1960's, so I Dream Of Jeannie . . .
2b0c2f3463f30e253258b633109c524b.jpg

And now the nightmare begins


I prefered Anthony as John Ross but that a whole other Soap!
 
Posts
7,324
Likes
23,737
I was a kid in the 1960's, so I Dream Of Jeannie . . .
2b0c2f3463f30e253258b633109c524b.jpg

At 78. Some dreams just won’t go away…

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Talk about aging gracefully. Here she is at 92. Still with us.
 
Posts
31
Likes
8
Dreams opening box, watches not there and ain't on my wrist either. Panicking and asking wife in my dreams where did she put it lol best feeling waking up though
 
Posts
3,613
Likes
7,837
In a dream I jumped into the pool with a vintage speedy in my swimsuit pocket. Since then my wife asks why I’m always checking my pockets before getting in pool.
 
Posts
15,940
Likes
47,856
While searching my photo archives for a particular watch this morning, I happened upon this image of my ‘50s vintage Gruen with a German made Durowe auto wind movement in it. Why am I telling you this? I had a dream last night that I had SOLD it! The dream was so vivid that I was immensely disappointed in myself for letting it go. I really like it! This is one of few watches in my collection that has a gold shell over steel case, with a 14-karat gold bezel.