Anyone bid this watch?

Posts
558
Likes
2,681
Hello, the 30T2 SC RG I won on the evil bay arrived today. It is really beautiful and all the particles on the watch face turn out to be on the crystal. I'm curios is there any other fellows on OF bidding for this piece, because I feel I have overpaid for it...

 
Posts
1,488
Likes
2,224
Beautiful watch but isn’t it a little too late to ask this? Just enjoy wearing it knowing few such exceptional examples exist.
 
Posts
1,396
Likes
13,572
It’s a beauty !

How much did you pay ? IMO, Even though you did overpay it, you’ll forget about that if you keep it !
 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,744
Looks nice. Was there no Swiss Made text on these?
 
Posts
2,814
Likes
6,941
I bid on it, but it went a few $k above what I was willing to pay. But it’s really nice, so it’s your call on whether you’re happy with it.

If you want advice from others, you may want to share what you paid all in.
 
Posts
892
Likes
1,228
Stunning. Such a nice watch in this condition surely commands a multiplier of some sort over any average examples…
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,681
It’s a beauty !

How much did you pay ? IMO, Even though you did overpay it, you’ll forget about that if you keep it !
I bid on it, but it went a few $k above what I was willing to pay. But it’s really nice, so it’s your call on whether you’re happy with it.

If you want advice from others, you may want to share what you paid all in.
I paid $8.1k. The second highest is 8k, third bid is about 7.2k IIRC.
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,681
Looks nice. Was there no Swiss Made text on these?
Some of them don't have swiss made.
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,681
Beautiful watch but isn’t it a little too late to ask this? Just enjoy wearing it knowing few such exceptional examples exist.
I want to know whether the second or the third bidder is a member here.,.
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
I feel I have overpaid for it...
I want to know whether the second or the third bidder is a member here.,.
Did you want to give them a second chance offer?
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,681
Did you want to give them a second chance offer?
Nope, the condition of the watch is beyond my expectation, so I will keep it.
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
IMO, the appropriate person is more likely to see the thread if you make the title more descriptive, including the fact that it is a 30T2 Rg chronometer and that the auction was on eBay.