Any news on @Alpha

Posts
1,723
Likes
5,345
Well I’m very happy to say that I have good news!

Stuart’s daughter messaged me back to say that he is ok and just taking a little time out and away from the forum at the moment.

I told her that everyone was worried about his sudden disappearance as he is without doubt one of the most loved people that post on here! I’m sure she will pass that on 😊

Hopefully he will be back at some stage.
Fab news, well done for finding out👍
 
Posts
4,865
Likes
24,757
Moving forward - lets just say any valued and respected member - is required to make a "going away" post!
Lol.
 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,893
Well I’m very happy to say that I have good news!

Stuart’s daughter messaged me back to say that he is ok and just taking a little time out and away from the forum at the moment.

I told her that everyone was worried about his sudden disappearance as he is without doubt one of the most loved people that post on here! I’m sure she will pass that on 😊

Hopefully he will be back at some stage.
I’m so glad we didn’t declare him a former Scotsman prematurely
 
Posts
5,426
Likes
81,941
Moving forward - lets just say any valued and respected member - is required to make a "going away" post!
Lol.
Who determines valued and respected?🤣
 
Posts
15,930
Likes
47,824
If @Barking mad was really interested in an answer to his question, all he would need to do would be the check out the “member” link on the opening page on the message board to see that Stuart has 17,419 posts, and 164,764 likes! I rest my case! I’d say he is valued and respected!
Who determines valued and respected?🤣
 
Posts
6,418
Likes
31,477
If @Barking mad was really interested in an answer to his question, all he would need to do would be the check out the “member” link on the opening page on the message board to see that Stuart has 17,419 posts, and 164,764 likes! I rest my case! I’d say he is valued and respected!
I read it more as a general remark, not specifically about Stuart.
 
Posts
3,436
Likes
35,137
Hey @Spike and @dsio

Get Alpha back. Tell him I have first dibs on his 175 000 likes if he does not return.

Seriously Spike, well done with the update sir.

And if he does need assistance and it’s in my power, I am willing to help.
 
Posts
4,865
Likes
24,757
Who determines valued and respected?🤣
Though my post was mostly in jest, as was your response, thats a fair question lol.
 
Posts
5,300
Likes
53,844
Hey @Spike and @dsio

Get Alpha back. Tell him I have first dibs on his 175 000 likes if he does not return.

Seriously Spike, well done with the update sir.

And if he does need assistance and it’s in my power, I am willing to help.

Now what required here is the post to like ratio, I always try and maintain a 10 to 1 ratio just to dispel any accusations of post farming lol.