Am I the only one who can't find all the plastic coatings on their new watches....

Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
It has already been Kickstarted and Kickfinished. This is what I was alluding to above. Plenty of options out there.

Yeah but those stickers themselves need stickers ~ gotta protect the investment of the first batch of stickers.
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
I won't even consider wearing my Rawlexx without six layers of stickers -- each set decreasing in cost... I'm thrifty y'all.
 
Posts
3,269
Likes
23,482
All I know is, as a sticker perfectionist, applying one of these kits is the thing nightmares are made of. I'd rather scratch the damn thing.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
So are you all telling me I’m not supposed to keep this one on?

Here me out: take the Rolex movement out...put it in an Invicta case. Secret flex, safe from thieves and scratches.
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
Darn! Now I know why the floor is so dirty.
The fact you put the time and effort into doing that both scares and impresses me.
 
Posts
5,310
Likes
53,979
Here me out: take the Rolex movement out...put it in an Invicta case. Secret flex, safe from thieves and scratches.

You might do that but these thieves know that all those Roe-lex thingies are fake anyways but an Invicta they are always the real deal and there is a ton of buyers back at the Trailer Park!
 
Posts
7,063
Likes
13,035
I can't remember that in July 1994, my Speedmaster came with stickers 🤔👎
 
Posts
3,302
Likes
9,931
No worries! Almost all Speedys still have that darn plastic protecting the dial.