Alternative strap/bracelet options for a X33 Skywalker 'solar impulse'

Hi everyone,

I've been lucky enough to pick up a Omega X33 Solar Impulse Skywalker speedmaster with the original blue/green NATO. I'm going to look out an alternative bracelet or strap for this and was wondering if you any of you had seen good options, perhaps even picking out the blue/lime green colouring of the watch itself?

I haven't ruled out a bracelet but I like the NATO and I guess there may be rubber strap options too? I'm going to wear this as my summer watch this year so any ideas appreciated.

My watch is actually at my Omega AD today getting the battery replaced. I'll post a few pictures of it tomorrow when I go and get it back.

Thanks all,

Jonathan

Like 1
Really enjoying this watch today on the original nato. Looking for strap alternatives for this watch which is now officially designated as my summer watch for 2024!
20240118_145336.jpg

Like 2
I have the Solar Impulse X-33 and went all in with an X-33 Skywalker bracelet for it. Personally, I think it's the best combination.
Old photo sorry.

Like 2
I’ll second the use of the X-33 bracelet (mine is from the Gen2 X-33 not the current version). Mine also came with a great custom strap from Verblenist when I purchased it - colors nicely match.

IMG_4718.jpeg IMG_4093.jpeg IMG_4121.jpeg

Like 1