Aftermarket deployment strap for Snoopy 50th Anniversary

Just changed the strap of my new Snoopy 50th Anniversary to an Artem strap. The strap that came with it was too stiff and difficult to wear. It felt like the watch would easily fall off every time I try to wear it. The new strap is so much better only issue being the deployant clasp sticks out a bit too much, at least to my eyes. Any thoughts?

IMG_0122.JPG IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0130.JPG

The metal knob of the quick-release spring bar of the Artem strap sticks out a little. Not too noticeable but my OCD makes me stare at it. Should have bought without the quick release and saved a few bucks.
Edited:

Yes, the Artem deployant clasp is thicker than the Omega one. Nothing to do about it. However, an Omega deployant will fit on the strap, so you can purchase one and use it.

Omega ones are still pretty chunky IMO, although I still prefer them to a regular buckle, but personal preference and all that.

Nice F40 by the way.

Omega ones are still pretty chunky IMO, although I still prefer them to a regular buckle, but personal preference and all that.

Nice F40 by the way.

Yes, will still be chunkier than a buckle, but definitely smaller than the Artem deployment.

Artem do a black deployant clasp as well. I have one; it is nicely finished, and--at least when paired with a black strap--the extra width appears to be far less noticeable compared to the stainless steel version.

Nice F40 by the way.
That's the old Lego F40 :)

That's the old Lego F40 :)

oh I know. Got the same version sat in my office along with a 911 and Bond DB5 :cool:

The one from the AT seems smaller, may be it is.

The one from the AT seems smaller, may be it is.
If it's a 18mm at the clasp they are the same, my brother' AT and my Speedmaster have the same partsno.