Posts 24,795 Likes 55,073 Dan S ·Dec 24, 2022 sheepdoll I have a 99cent early longinens active today. Did you mean to say Longune? I have one of those too!
Posts 106 Likes 196 Subspecies ·Dec 24, 2022 Op, they will both be worth the same amount as they are now, and in any number of years time. In Dollars, Yen or GBP, zero is the answer.
Posts 13,621 Likes 18,970 gatorcpa ·Dec 24, 2022·ΩF InvestiGator I think he meant Cimeqa It’s an Agromatic model. For the post farmer in your life. gatorcpa
Posts 221 Likes 353 stormysky10 ·Dec 24, 2022 Dan S Did you mean to say Longune? I have one of those too! Unbreakable mainspring? This watch is out of this world 😗
Posts 486 Likes 402 nkhandekar ·Dec 26, 2022 gatorcpa I think he meant Cimeqa It’s an Agromatic model. For the post farmer in your life. gatorcpa You might find a market for your Superflat in the art world: Superflat - Wikipedia