2915-3 on ebay caught my eye

....... I am NOT the seller! 😀

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Omega-Speedmaster-2915/254840553628?hash=item3b55ae409c:g:WxwAAOSwONpgDUMC

Thought this was interesting for obvs reasons. Killer Base 1000. Serial # looks okay, rest looks okay to me (head only), unless I missed something? Hands are wrong obvs as indicated in the ad and sub-dial hands look a bit too white. Hhhmmmm....... curious as to how a watch loses all its hands........ that is a bit worrying. Price seems reasonable, although sourcing original hands could take a lifetime and a large wallet.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Hmmmm, I am having trouble seeing the pics you posts here on OF 😁

Always better to put some of the key pics in your post, so they stay in the thread for the long-term (and also you are more likely to get comments).

for posterity

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Decription:
Omega Speedmaster,with service hands,bracelet and crown in working condition.
Please contact for more information.
Shipping cost are irrelevant.

price US $34,000.00 with offers.

Seller has a 7 watches/watch related parts for sale. Never sold anything on ebay.

Caveat Emptor

Thought I recognized that username, think he may have been a member here at some point but he's @jurisevac on IG. You could reach out.
Don't know anything about him though

I must be getting too trusting.
Looks like a legit listing to me and very cheap if you have the right hands or not.
The dial and bezel cover the asking don't they?
Would still want to collect or have it COD though.

It has the super secret “hole”

30 day returns so not that risky in any case....

Nice looking watch, seller has plenty of positive reviews, though they haven’t sold much over their 7 years on the bay. Their comment was interesting though - ‘This time next year we’ll be millionaires’ 🍿

Nice looking watch, seller has plenty of positive reviews, though they haven’t sold much over their 7 years on the bay. Their comment was interesting though - ‘This time next year we’ll be millionaires’ 🍿

Indicates a possible hijacked account

What do you mean by that?

A few of Reference 2915-3 components are distinct to this reference and are normally not seen on other references. 2915-3 has a tight series of movement numbers, a one off hour hand, very rare dial and bezel AND, a distinctive hole. Keeping such info quiet helps identify 2915-3 frankens.