2577 - is this a redial?

Posts
600
Likes
1,539
Fair - case has been polished and I don’t find dial pleasing but maybe you like the patina.
 
Posts
15
Likes
1
Do you mean you don't like this type of dial in general or that it's in a bad condition? I think this is one of the most common dials of the ref 2577 isn't it?
 
Posts
13,521
Likes
23,458
The dial is certainly deteriorated. I'd say it's poor. A minority may consider it attractive but i feel it would not appeal to most.
 
Posts
3,578
Likes
13,519
Do you mean you don't like this type of dial in general or that it's in a bad condition? I think this is one of the most common dials of the ref 2577 isn't it?
It is, which makes the price slightly absurd. I'd expect this to go for roughly half that in an ebay auction.