20 years since HST passed (almost)

Anyone here enjoy his writing?Screenshot_20240613-131334.png
One of my favorite quotes of his is : just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't trying to kill you ( it's funny because killing can be justified or legal ( and lawful). Murder never.

Another quote: he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a Man

At the circuscircus in Vegas, conversation ;
He always wanted to be a clown and now he owns the circus...real license to steal...welcome to the happy place...

Yeahyeah, look; let's get down to brass tax: how much for the ape?

How much you got?
Edited:

Like 1
“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”

Like 2
...there he goes, one of God's own prototypes... definitely not meant for mass production...

And remember: you can always send a telegram, explaining your position...

Like 1
Basically my approach to life:

“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.“

Like 4
Here’s my framed issue of Rolling Stone magazine, published in March 2005 soon after the great doctor’s exit…

Like 1
My fave pc of his writing is the epilogue of “Hells Angels” … “The edge”. I own many of his books.

Like 1
Devil ether; makes you act like the village drunkard in an old Irish novel And you can see yourself behaving in that way but theres's nothing you can do about it
...not in any mean or military way; our energy would simply prevail...

....and with the Right pair of eyes you can see the high water mark; where the wave finally broke, and rolled back

Dont worry, i have never missed a plane
Edited:

what I dont understand is why Steadman whas like a tic on HST
And his book The joke is over whas the summit of his treasonousness

Devil ether; makes you act like the village drunkard in an old Irish novel And you can see yourself behaving in that way but theres's nothing you can do about it
...not in any mean or military way; our energy would simply prevail...

....and with the Right pair of eyes you can see the high water mark; where the wave finally broke, and rolled back

Dont worry, i have never missed a plane

Anyone ever listened to HST commentary on the film ? Is on the special edition dvd
Interestingly he reckoned he was so popular simply because he was a survivor and he did often go on about the fact he was a professional
His death shocked me....but you know; you call important people whore beasts
Shit happens

Anything worth doing is worth doing Right

Maan if I throw you in the pool right now you will sink like a stone
Even a wherewolf has the right to an attorney
Edited:

My fave pc of his writing is the epilogue of “Hells Angels” … “The edge”. I own many of his books.
Terry the tramp was a Legend
My favorite is his last one Kingdom of fear even though the godess of wind and pussy is weird his letterbox story when he was 9 getting in trouble with the FBI is magic

You know what he said about Depp playing him in the movie; he is short

And the reptiles he saw; he reckoned they should of nailed a couple of alligators to a bar to make his experience tv material

the edge...you can only spend that much time on the throttle (connaisseur joke

I have the double thumbed symbol on my top right arm with the blade going down to my elbow

A real Southern gentleman
Edited:

Like 1
“Hells Angels” is a masterwork. “Fear and loathing on the campaign trail” is a brilliant book and still considered one of the finest books on the presidential election process ever written. He was a brilliant writer. IMO the Las Vegas book poisoned his legacy. Still I love it.

Like 1
“Hells Angels” is a masterwork. “Fear and loathing on the campaign trail” is a brilliant book and still considered one of the finest books on the presidential election process ever written. He was a brilliant writer. IMO the Las Vegas book poisoned his legacy. Still I love it.
I agree totally with your poisoning quote
When he first started doing coke he said; this is a womans drug but I will finish it off FAAAAYM
When he wrote the Hells Angels book he was basically the best journalist
The campaign trail his fame was becoming notoriety I never managed to finish that one
Great shark hunt was good
Did you like The Rum Diary? His coke addiction refused to allow him to write fiction in later life
Hey Rube is a good one
His Mitchell bros connection I find fascinating, as night manager
I have never seen someone throw away so much free pussy is a quote from one of them
Take care mr
Edited:

Like 1
Terry the tramp saved HST his life, almost getting stomped, Legend
The edge is great but you can only spend that much time on the throttle...
Kingdom of fear, his last was brilliant too
Always question authority, his first little story is magic
However the godess of wind and pussy letter is a bit weird
And the fascination with spines is ridiculous ly funny
The d

I agree totally with your poisoning quote
When he first started doing coke he said; this is a womans drug but I will finish it off FAAAAYM
When he wrote the Hells Angels book he was basically the best journalist
The campaign trail his fame was becoming notoriety I never managed to finish that one
Great shark hunt was good
Did you like The Rum Diary? His coke addiction refused to allow him to write fiction in later life
Hey Rube is a good one
His Mitchell bros connection I find fascinating, as night manager
I have never seen someone throw away so much free pussy is a quote from one of them
Take care mr
BTW; election processes are hard to write about so I agree with that too
Remember that Ibogane thing? lol lol lol

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”
when the weird gets going, the pro s turn up

when the weird gets going, the pro s turn up
He was in Grenada and officially thanked the Help