WRUW Today?

Posts
1,028
Likes
11,787
this recent-add benrus today out here in the cold & sunny chihuahua desert, haven't seen another like it...anyone have one similar?

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Here's an experiment:
- Take a full metal square G-Shock (I have a GW-5000).
- Remove the plastic (ahem, "resin") shroud, so wear it naked.
- Make a custom strap to fit the inner case.
- Wear it.

The strap I use here was made from shark skin by https://vgreenco.com/ --- very much recommended.


Turned out fantastic, great work!
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,929
High noon at Dunkin’ with my 1861 and 1986 U.S. Navy issued G-1 flight jacket…

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Exit row and nobody sitting next to me. The big guy is happy!!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Midday watch change….just arrived back from London, where I had sent it for repair. For those unfamiliar with this watch, it is a Pulsar P2, the first commercially successful digital watch. Time is set by holding a small horseshoe shaped magnet to minute and hour sensors on the case back. The magnet is housed in a compartment integrated into the bracelet clasp. Roger Moore, as James Bond, wore a P2 in Live And Let Die. Pulsar was originally owned by Hamilton. Hamilton recently reissued a P2 model. Cheers!
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,929
High noon at Dunkin’ with my 1861 and 1986 U.S. Navy issued G-1 flight jacket…

Double dog posting for Saturday…3861 at the car wash…still wearing the 1986 U.S. Navy issued G-1…

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Exit row and nobody sitting next to me. The big guy is happy!!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Lucky you!
I hope you're headed to Vegas!!!
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
15,726
Wearing two while trying to decide which to wear for semi formal dinner…SMPc looks a bit dressier
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
When I had my last bout of covid my MD gave me two scripts of paxlovid. We were speaking with family in China, it seems they are getting another wave and paxlovid is flying off the shelf at 349usd which I believe is around 3,000 RMB. I couldn’t tolerate two doses so I’m trying to figure out a way to safely get this to China. I don’t know if I can legally fedex medicine. Other than that just looking at clouds and the pyramid I built
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,760
Moonswatch at the planetarium. I think the James Webb deep field broke my toddler's brain.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Ended up with the Citizen this afternoon for snow and ice clearing duties, we are certainly going through a rough spell and when you have pups to walk 🤬