WRUW Today?

Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
I believe I am going to start wearing this on a strap 16,000 a shot

Wishing you (or whomever you know) the best possible outcome, cost be damned.
 
Posts
1,555
Likes
6,788
A quick snap of a humble, but very enjoyable piece.

 
Posts
340
Likes
4,198
Wishing you (or whomever you know) the best possible outcome, cost be damned.
Thanks this is my nmo treatment once a month
 
Posts
5,317
Likes
54,070
Every time I look down I seem to have this on my hand, I am not a Rolex fanboy but this thing seems to be growing on me.

 
Posts
688
Likes
7,601
My avatar watch. Still a fave. Thinking I might look out for a gold 1025/77 bracelet sometime...
 
Posts
5,664
Likes
136,782
for the very first time I did today's battery change completely by myself.
Tick...tick...tick...Woohoo...well done!!!

As for me here...I figure when the date comes up on these old non-quick sets...it means wear me NOW! 😜
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Tick...tick...tick...Woohoo...well done!!!

As for me here...I figure when the date comes up on these old non-quick sets...it means wear me NOW! 😜

Thanks!

Funny you mention the tediousness of advancing the date. Though the Marine Chronometer has an hour-jump complication, going through a couple of weeks on the calendar with that tiny little crown can try one's patience (and fingers) as well.
 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,067
Whenever I wear this 166.010, I find myself wondering why I bother with other watches 😕🥰

 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
HQlI5WP.jpg