WRUW Today?

Posts
883
Likes
1,770
After 12 months of flirting with the Speedmaster spieces I opted for an early 90s model. I am on love 😁

Absolutely superb!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Evening with the Citizen and dare I say it one of my favourite pieces, one of the few advantages of advancing years is that in my case you tend not to give a jot about what others think 👍

 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,912
Everytime I see one of those I think Elvis. I heard he wore one. Thanks though completely forgot to change my clocks got up too early.

In further news I didn’t have one leaf on my lawn yesterday after fall/winter clean up didn’t last long.


Elvis did wear a Hamilton Ventura Electric.

 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,030
Elvis did wear a Hamilton Ventura Electric.

Ah thanks so much I read he was a fan of them but oddly the article didn’t have pictures. Apparently he was a bit of a watch collector
 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,912
Elvis watch sold at auction for about $35,000. I don’t know if it was 14-karat or 18-karat. Mine is 14-karat, but it wouldn’t bring that kind of money at auction. But I still like it.

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
One of these three...
Hey! Wait a minute!
One of these things is not like the others...
 
Posts
305
Likes
4,459
So...what did you think when you first saw this watch...I mean after you recovered from the initial dizziness and heart attack !?!
Haha
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
lx3HSmn.jpg