WRUW Today?

Posts
883
Likes
1,770
Ribbon dials are a thing to behold. Globemasters are too.

Is this watch solid gold???
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,030
Happy standard time everyone!
Everytime I see one of those I think Elvis. I heard he wore one. Thanks though completely forgot to change my clocks got up too early.

In further news I didn’t have one leaf on my lawn yesterday after fall/winter clean up didn’t last long.
 
Posts
305
Likes
4,459
Ribbon dials are a thing to behold. Globemasters are too.

Is this watch solid gold???
It’s Jonel’s case, 18k dial.
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,030
Birth year 1964 Echo Whiskey for church today…

Wait, church? Weren’t you just at hooters?
My flex at a car I don’t own
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,030
Yes.

Yes.
My fall back for such matters is St. Augustine’s quote, “without vice, there would be no virtue”
 
Posts
115
Likes
479
After 12 months of flirting with the Speedmaster spieces I opted for an early 90s model. I am in love 😁
Edited: