WRUW Today?

Posts
6,710
Likes
80,011
On days off from work, I try to do all sorts of fun stuff at the same time and get a pic…like today, I took our puppy named “Dunkin’” to Dunkin’ on his way back from the dog park…on my Honda Monkey…while wearing my 861 and 1861…good times! 👍

See orange arrow.

See blue arrow.

See red arrows.

 
Posts
8,828
Likes
62,513
Gallet
Val72
Tri-colored scales

correction........EP4 movement
Edited:
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,032
On days off from work, I try to do all sorts of fun stuff at the same time and get a pic…like today, I took our puppy named “Dunkin’” to Dunkin’ on his way back from the dog park…on my Honda Monkey…while wearing my 861 and 1861…good times! 👍

See orange arrow.

See blue arrow.

See red arrows.

Looks like your dog is embarrassed and would be apologizing to random people for his owners behavior if he could, poor Dunkin
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,388
Looks like your dog is embarrassed and would be apologizing to random people for his owners behavior if he could, poor Dunkin
On the contrary, he’s thinking “mmmmmmm, donuts!”
 
Posts
689
Likes
7,634
Casual weekend, walking to the café. I like the 62MAS-style handset on this c1972 7005-8062, 38mm, slate sunburst dial, hidden crown. Definitely worth the ~us$200 I got it for.
 
Posts
942
Likes
15,379
We're enjoying our stay with family in
Frostburg, Maryland
Did you catch the steam engine this afternoon? I heard it’s whistle all afternoon, I’m at the in-laws in Mt.Savage, MD just down the mountain!
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,032
Allow me one more three different watches today to make up for wearing my seiko terrapin so frequently
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Did you catch the steam engine this afternoon? I heard it’s whistle all afternoon, I’m at the in-laws in Mt.Savage, MD just down the mountain!
No...didn't hear it.
We're going to the Princess for dinner then Clatter Cafe to hear some bluegrass band.
 
Posts
676
Likes
7,515
out and about in Pine Mountain, GA

562-A6-E63-DA97-45-E7-AE8-F-884236-BA6799.jpg
 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,913
Gallet
Val72
Tri-colored scales

Valjoux 72? I was under the impression that the 72 is a 3-register. Might it be a Valjoux 23 which has seconds and a 30/45 minute register, but no hour register?
Edited:
 
Posts
8,828
Likes
62,513
Valjoux 72? I was under the impression that the 72 is a 3-register. Might it be a Valjoux 23 which has seconds and a 30/45 minute register, but no hour register?


Yes, my mistake.....EP4 movt