WRUW Today?

Posts
7,090
Likes
56,953
That Rover is good lookin' Spruce!


A handsome dog is Shameless Hussy, the '59 Omega Seamaster 520 re-dial for Friday.
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
ZKGj628.jpg
 
Posts
9,259
Likes
77,182
That Rover is good lookin' Spruce!


A handsome dog is Shameless Hussy, the '59 Omega Seamaster 520 re-dial for Friday.

My uncle decided to sell his 3.5 version of this later Rover. Although I said I was interested the family took the view that at 20, it was too much of a car for me They were probably right and saved my life, ‘cos it wasn’t a car to go slow in
 
Posts
1,752
Likes
5,880
Good morning Forum folks! Happy Friday.
 
Posts
3,277
Likes
23,619
Unglued the speedy from my wrist to wear the desk queen for a bit.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
I haven’t been posting much in this thread lately, since this -69 came back from service it has been pretty much a single watch rotation. And I don’t want to just post the same watch daily 😀
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,033
Ho hum seiko terrapin kilz proof but my glasses aren’t. My buddies stopped by to see me
 
Posts
202
Likes
203
Went with this old thing today for visit to hospital…
1945 JLC WWW. So called Dirty Dozen Mk10
This is definitely one of the brands that have some nicer dress watches!