Posts 3,155 Likes 6,558 Fallout Boy ·Nov 1, 2022 probably today .... a ....... diver 😕 with a black dial ......
Posts 468 Likes 6,285 Gopher ·Nov 1, 2022 maanu Mine says Hi Outstanding! I see very few of these, especially in such nice condition. My favorite in my 30-piece collection.
Posts 6,711 Likes 80,024 Mad Dog ·Nov 1, 2022 First Speedy Tuesday with newly acquired 1971 145.022…this 861 completes my 321/861/1861/3861 collection…
Posts 11,013 Likes 55,039 Walrus ·Nov 1, 2022 Wearing the same watch everyday is weird but having enough screwdrivers is good. Edited: Nov 1, 2022
Posts 545 Likes 5,288 Travelller ·Nov 1, 2022 #ElPrimeroDay x #SpeedyTuesday ...talk about a tough* one... 🤔 *talk about "1st-world problems"... 🙄😜
Posts 7,780 Likes 14,376 Evitzee ·Nov 1, 2022 I've had my 1957 Trilogy for three years now and I don't seem to wear it enough, so time to give it some exercise.
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Nov 1, 2022 Fallout Boy probably today .... a ....... diver 😕 with a black dial ...... Wow...tough choice...