WRUW Today?

Posts
676
Likes
7,515
1977 6139-6002 on Uncle Straps

A921189-E-6-EC1-4-ACC-80-A1-29-F39-A527823.jpg
 
Posts
13,940
Likes
54,149
Your retirement?
Hell that was 2019. One of my female sailing buddies.
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
My 1969 Speedy on a strap I designed for it. A Nero Black Italian lambskin 20mm Driver Chronograph strap. It’s available to buy at www.rallystraps.com. If you are on OF member I can give you a code for a $50 discount. Message me for the code.
 
Posts
7,091
Likes
56,979
a little mido and don juan over here for this fine october final friday


timesofplenty;

It would appear that you took your photos of your neato Mido in the Mountain Time Zone at precisely the same time I was taking the photo of Of my oldest Omega here in the Central time zone.
 
Posts
1,402
Likes
13,582
Some choice to make as I’ve just got some more…

oh hell : I’ll wear them all within this weekend anyway
Have a good one !
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,220
Some choice to make as I’ve just got some more…

oh hell : I’ll wear them all within this weekend anyway
Have a good one !
That Croton est superbe !