WRUW Today?

Posts
1,993
Likes
3,689
50th anniversary Speedy
 
Posts
9,234
Likes
76,885
The harbour at Woodbridge, Suffolk with the tide in



The sculpture to the memory of the two sisters who ran the boatyard here. I think the location is purely symbolic - their boats were reputedly watertight



…. and I appreciate that I posted the Admiral (the nautical link is pure coincidence) yesterday but I’m on holiday and it’s really comfortable

Edited:
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Coffee break before heading off to a client lunch with my ‘61 Seamaster

 
Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
Last day for the Flightmaster.



Picking up Son of Flighty in a few hours from my watchmaker. (Flighty's the father, Genève's the mother.)
 
Posts
4,011
Likes
45,038
A bit of a wet weather today (finally) so needed to dress up accordingly
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
I'm trying out different straps on the Spaceview.
I'm considering a green lizard one.
This honeymoon is gonna last a long time!
 
Posts
7,080
Likes
56,773
The harbour at Woodbridge, Suffolk with the tide in



The sculpture to the memory of the two sisters who ran the boatyard here. I think the location is purely symbolic - their boats were reputedly watertight



…. and I appreciate that I posted the Admiral (the nautical link is pure coincidence) yesterday but I’m on holiday and it’s a really comfortable


https://www.woodbridgeboatyard.com
 
Posts
5,303
Likes
53,900
Seamaster this morning and admiring this Roamer that turned up on my doorstep this morning.

A nice size at 53 mm across.

Complete with its history and what the proceeds of sale were funding.

One life out for another life in, all part of the circularity of life.

 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
AC2D9po.jpg