WRUW Today?

Posts
11,003
Likes
54,944
Sometimes I stand in front of random cars that are more expensive than mine yo flex a watch shot. No teslas or Ferraris today but I found a Lexus
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,970
It's going to start getting hot here in Southern CA this weekend so I figured I'd switch the Wittnauer 8025 over to the BoR Bracelet. Out of all the dials of my watches, the 8025's matte inner dial with the glossy outer dial is definitely one of my favorites.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Four months languishing in a watch box so out it comes this evening 😀

 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
New purchase today…new 3861 in Hesalite from a local Cincinnati AD…good thing it’s Speedy Tuesday…

 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,800
"Speeding" through the afternoon, getting ready for the four grandkids to come for the remainder of the week. Yea!

 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
I'm liking this more on the 1450 bracelet. There is something special about a two tone or gold Speedmaster. You have to wear one to understand.


 
Posts
670
Likes
6,584
Probably not.
He can’t even spell Daytona. This was Lil Mad Pup’s first moon watch when he was still being paper trained.
Edited: