WRUW Today?

Posts
2,942
Likes
32,773
Morrrnnningg!! TGIF! 19:00 pm.... I just realized that the day of the date is wrong! ::facepalm1::
Edited:
 
Posts
34
Likes
263
By exception, not a Lemania.
I'm on a trip and then wearing a GMT is really handy (although I'm considering wearing a Lemania on each wrist next time to tackle that issue 😁)
 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,262
I like to wear this watch on this date:

 
Posts
3,801
Likes
20,262
GuiBS1U.jpg
Those Crown & Buckle straps are The Bomb, aren't they?
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,960
Son of a b$tch I thought the clock in the company van was right and I only had an hour left it was never changed at daylight savings I hate when s;it like that happens
 
Posts
1,050
Likes
2,617
My wife gifted me this strap that has my, hers, and our son’s initial on it.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Evening in front of the fire with a Mondaine for company,