WRUW Today?

Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
Pie-Panning it today

ED22D1DA-5B0D-4C99-920C-946E1ED35AE6-3004-000000C7BE4F76AE.jpg
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Give us the 54 and Sunny next time...😜

Yeah, really. If I wanted snow & slush I'd move to...... Minnesota!

good timing for me to bail out!
fk.gif

You 🤬! You're in the Keys?
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
good timing for me to bail out!
fk.gif
You know there isn't one square foot of soil down there that I have not walked on and look were I am now. 🙁
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
Yeah, really. If I wanted snow & slush I'd move to...... Minnesota!

You 🤬! You're in the Keys?

This Friday I'll be there! ...pictures will follow 😁
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
Going with the '65 JLC today.

IMG_5971-1.jpg

IMG_1925-1.jpg
I love how on this JLC they engraved METAL on the case there, just in case you mistook it for carbon fibre, or potato.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
I love how on this JLC they engraved METAL on the case there, just in case you mistook it for carbon fibre, or potato.
It's their way of saying, "This part not Gold" 😁
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
I love how on this JLC they engraved METAL on the case there, just in case you mistook it for carbon fibre, or potato.

I don't give many "Likes" here because I usually like everything, but that comment deserved one. 😜 Thanks for the chuckle, and I'll remember not to fry the spacer in any of my watches since it's not edible.

ps - looks more like a donut to me.
 
Posts
618
Likes
997
My first WRUW today! My first, and my favorite: 1950 - 2577 Cal. 351, two tone silver satin restored dial.
Introducing my tiny wrist 😀