WRUW Today?

Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Swiping pictures or did you talk him out of that?
Sold that to me years ago. When MSN talks, people listen 😁
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Sold that to me years ago.

So that's you, me, and Justin who've bought sparkles from Mike. Didn't Kyle also?
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
This 1929 Illinois Guardsman today.

IMG_7348.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Nice - designed I see by that well known Irish stylist 😁
Sorry reckon I'm going to have to up the medication today !!!
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
After many hours of vomiting, and $400 worth of grog last night, I'm back among the living, and with a new toy =D

Melbourne Cup Day was absolutely huge

 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
A watch with a strap to match my sweater...😁
fortis_wuw_e.jpg
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
1929 Illinois New Yorker in yellow gold fill. This is a rather scarce dial usually found on the enamel New Yorker.

IMG_0404.jpg
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Yes it is, and it's a mess here too. Who ordered this weather? 🫨
Hey I had the choice of 54' & Sunny or what you got. I took the 54', so that was all that was left, sorry 😜
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Hey I had the choice of 54' & Sunny or what you got. I took the 54', so that was all that was left, sorry 😜

It figures somebody from your neck of the woods stuck us with this slush.
 
Posts
4,453
Likes
11,353
Hey I had the choice of 54' & Sunny or what you got. I took the 54', so that was all that was left, sorry 😜

Give us the 54 and Sunny next time...😜
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
Yes it is, and it's a mess here too. Who ordered this weather? 🫨

good timing for me to bail out!
fk.gif