Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Oct 29, 2012·Steve @ ΩF dsio Started the scotch a little early today? Hey, the storm's getting closer. 😁
Posts 138 Likes 14 pknopp ·Oct 30, 2012 I haven't found the missing piece to this yet so I put something else on it to at least be wearable.
Posts 13,489 Likes 31,802 X350 XJR ·Oct 30, 2012·Vintage Omega Aficionado 6518 - 1956 - Roulette Date Stretch rivet Oyster, not so nice with hairy arms!
Posts 35,654 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Oct 30, 2012·Ash @ ΩF Not too shabby, well done finding a stretch rivet oyster in that clean a shape, its getting hard to find even 93150s that haven't been beaten up 🙁
Posts 5,752 Likes 2,939 Privateday7 ·Oct 31, 2012 Start the morning with Speedy blue triple date................
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Nov 1, 2012·Steve @ ΩF Gavin Something new. 2639-8 I like this, nice looking piece, 265?
Posts 2,399 Likes 4,474 Gavin ·Nov 1, 2012 cicindela I like this, nice looking piece, 265? Yes 265. And from one of the sellers Mike has recommended before.😁
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Nov 1, 2012·Adam @ ΩF ref. 3372 bubbleback today (most recent addition):