WRUW Today?

Posts
213
Likes
55


Not in the same league as most on here but I like it. Hard to date as I can't find too much info but definitely 1950's.

 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
Not in the same league as most on here but I like it. Hard to date as I can't find too much info but definitely 1950's.

Definitely in a league I'd subscribe to! Different but nice! 👍
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
C-casing today...

ConnieC1.jpg
ConnieC2.jpg
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
The watch might be older. It surely has more character. 😜

Sad sad sad, the convict ancestry jokes just never stop 🙁
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Tim, you can't keep posting these without telling us where you are. We're all about envy here😜
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
JLC 18K today

I know that dial very well. Mine has a caliber 800C behind it and it's housed inside a reference 2285.

Before factory restoration:

DSC00716-1-1.jpg


After:

IMG_1856-1.jpg
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
I know that dial very well. Mine has a caliber 800C behind it and it's housed inside a reference 2285.

Before factory restoration:

DSC00716-1-1.jpg


After:

IMG_1856-1.jpg
Should probably be an After - After pic now that its lost its T T's lol
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Should probably be an After - After pic now that its lost its T T's lol

Yes, I know - the watch is out on my desk now and I'm hoping for good light tomorrow morning.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Should probably be an After - After pic now that its lost its T T's lol

Got the shot this morning - not great, but shows the condition it's in pretty well.

IMG_6020-1.jpg


Another watch that's a keeper. 🥰 Gonna wear it Friday.