WRUW Today?

Posts
3,184
Likes
3,856
Dennis, congratulations on the new arrival. It looks lovely. Wear it in good health 😀
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
sharp! 👍👍

Dennis, congratulations on the new arrival. It looks lovely. Wear it in good health 😀

Thanks guys! I'm a sucker for good dial work.

IMG_5993-1.jpg

IMG_5998-1.jpg


It has a simple ETA 2892-A2 with a calendar module on top. You can tell what it is by the hub of the rotor:

IMG_5997-1.jpg

At 38 mm, it's nearly the perfect size. My only complaint is the radial flip of the date numbers.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Immediate switch!

IMG_5992-1.jpg

Well. How about that. So... You can now message😁 me the list of the ones up for trade.
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Well. How about that. So... You can now message😁 me the list of the ones up for trade.

I already moved the ones I needed to. This Chronoswiss is my stop gap / trial watch. First I gotta see how much I like the calendar & moonphase. If I do, then once my real world responsibilities are all taken care of I can wear this until I save up enough cash to get a similar Breguet or JLC. Who knows, it might end up being a keeper!
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
I already moved the ones I needed to. This Chronoswiss is my stop gap / trial watch. First I gotta see how much I like the calendar & moonphase. If I do, then once my real world responsibilities are all taken care of I can wear this until I save up enough cash to get a similar Breguet or JLC. Who knows, it might end up being a keeper!
No! I need the list 😁
 
Posts
2,399
Likes
4,474
Thanks guys! I'm a sucker for good dial work.


It has a simple ETA 2892-A2 with a calendar module on top. You can tell what it is by the hub of the rotor:



At 38 mm, it's nearly the perfect size. My only complaint is the radial flip of the date numbers.
Congratulations. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of this.👍
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Congratulations. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of this.👍

Yeah, but we'll get a break from that boring VC.😁
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Congratulations. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of this.👍

I suspect the Portofino's wrist time will suffer. Maybe I'll start calling it the Poor-tofino.

Yeah, but we'll get a break from that boring VC.😁

Sorry about that. I'll stop terrorizing you guys with that horrendous ShopNBC thing.

...... or not.
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,580
Yeah, but we'll get a break from that boring VC.😁

I take this is one less dibs on that VC to worry about 😁
 
Posts
25,980
Likes
27,722
Looks a little big on your wrist.😗

Uh huh. Fish eye effect of macro my friend. Nice try though. 😜
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
I take this is one less dibs on that VC to worry about 😁

Dream on Terrapin boy 😝