Posts 2,945 Likes 32,834 elara2105 ·Dec 31, 2019 Almost five hours to end this year! Happy 2020 to all!...
Posts 1,135 Likes 6,056 Jonathan40 ·Dec 31, 2019 elara2105 Almost five hours to end this year! Happy 2020 to all!... What is that strap? Lovely
Posts 2,945 Likes 32,834 elara2105 ·Dec 31, 2019 Jonathan40 What is that strap? Lovely Thanks! But honestly I don’ know it came with an other Omega that I bought... this is the only mark it has...
Posts 6,710 Likes 80,014 Mad Dog ·Dec 31, 2019 Dr.Sascha Dude...I’ve watched that 23 times...and it’s still freaking funny...good stuff! 👍 👍 👍
Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·Dec 31, 2019 The last day of 2019 is a Tuesday, so... Have a happy 2020 everyone!
Posts 13,939 Likes 54,149 Larry S ·Dec 31, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Dr.Sascha 😁..The wife (Boston Girl) and I are converts @Mad Dog ... Happy new yeah. Wicked good beans.
Posts 942 Likes 15,379 Mmike1357 ·Dec 31, 2019 I’ve been busy at work... first post in a while.... Happy New Years OF!
Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·Jan 1, 2020 More #toolwatch, even a bit higher this time!!! Happy New year to all!
Posts 5,345 Likes 76,169 CPRwatch ·Jan 1, 2020 Happy New Year everyone ,& a beautiful sunny winters morning to start the year off .