WRUW Today?

Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Quite fitting for the last Tuesday of the decade ,

Last Tuesday of the year, for sure, but doesn't the decade end next year?

😀
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
1967 Seiko 6217-8001 “62MAS” - cal.6217A.
rgMEgSz.jpg
 
Posts
8,293
Likes
19,582
57 on the wrist as we prepare for New Year’s celebrations..

Cheers!
.
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
80,014
Sorry, folks...double dipping...Speedy Tuesday...Happy New Year, OF. 👍

 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,159
Last Tuesday of the year, for sure, but doesn't the decade end next year?

Do what everyone else does (even if they don't know it) and allow the very first decade either to have nine years or to include 1 BCE.




Uh-oh, perhaps the drinking started a bit early 😁
 
Posts
2,945
Likes
32,830
Seeing as I’ll be humming my way through Auld Lang Syne, again.
Nice! mine is at the Spa, hope to have it back soon! 👍
 
Posts
9,259
Likes
77,183
I now realise that much as I like the dial and movement of these Genèves, and I rotate three, I think it may be the case shape and size that I’m in love with
🥰


 
Posts
1,135
Likes
6,056
Had ambitions to pick something special from the safe for NYE but couldn’t be arsed in the end so swapped the bracelet to deployment leather on the PO. Despite the dimensions it’s very very comfortable on anything especially worn in leather.
A very happy new year to one and all.
 
Posts
5,345
Likes
76,169
Last Tuesday of the year, for sure, but doesn't the decade end next year?

😀
Possibly , but I’m happy to start the new decade off tomorrow 😀
 
Posts
594
Likes
2,130
Wearing a special one for New Years Eve, Omega Constellation Deluxe ref 2799 on an 18K 7077 bracelet😀