WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Chores all done, what a good boy I am 😉

Dressing up a little with the Globemaster,
 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,159
.... and only analogue devices in sight 👍

894799-7352987e797c6bef981a459624be3f3c.jpg
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Never thought I would love a watch with “date“ this much.

Holiday travel with the 9411:

 
Posts
13,932
Likes
54,144
Chores all done, what a good boy I am 😉

Dressing up a little with the Globemaster,
This has to be my fave modern Omega.
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Well, I was wearing this until a little while ago . . .



. . . but's it's raining kittens and puppies now, and according to the weatherman, cats and dogs for at least another four days. So it's PADI 'til then.

Merry Christmas, all!
Edited:
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
80,000
I had to look twice at your bottom half. I was relieved you had pants on! 😉
OK...we’ll just set the record straight right now, dude. 😁

 
Posts
532
Likes
3,231
Just back from the watchmaker . . .

New mainspring, so the amplitude hits 330 horizontal and at least 280 vertical in the weakest position. Beat error between 0.0 and 0.2 in all positions - with an easy to adjust EP40-68 movement.



I had the pushers replaced and the central hands relumed as they were in pretty sad shape. There remains a small bit of rust after polishing the hands. Many would have left them as I found them, but they bothered me. I am a bit finicky. 😉..

Here is the before:

 
Posts
1,097
Likes
3,784
Just back from the watchmaker . . .

New mainspring, so the amplitude hits 330 horizontal and at least 280 vertical in the weakest position. Beat error between 0.0 and 0.2 in all positions - with an easy to adjust EP40-68 movement.



I had the pushers replaced and the central hands relumed as they were in pretty sad shape. There remains a small bit of rust after polishing the hands. Many would have left them as I found them, but they bothered me. I am a bit finicky. 😉..

Here is the before:

Looks fantastic. Was that work done at the Duluth office?
 
Posts
1,097
Likes
3,784
If I had one of those fancy new iPhones, you'd be able to see Tokyo Tower in the background, but I don't and you can't. My phone really does capture the scuffedness of the glass, however.

 
Posts
318
Likes
3,073
Didn't plan to have this one but couldn't refuse the trade in another forum. Happy to have it now with me, my "new" Bathy