WRUW Today?

Posts
3,654
Likes
24,769
GMT for holiday travel. Didn't actually change timezones, though...

 
Posts
3,896
Likes
23,299
Speedy Sunday...good times! 👍

I had to look twice at your bottom half. I was relieved you had pants on! 😉
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,023
I’m slumming it today low key seiko. Sometimes I like to stay incognito so people don’t realize that I’m not famous. In background inch of ice all over from recent storm. Couldn’t shovel, plow or blow it used about 150 bucks in salt to get it of my driveway.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
I had to look twice at your bottom half. I was relieved you had pants on! 😉

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one 🤦
 
Posts
375
Likes
2,972
Got to wear two today....started the day with the PO and then the Timex Q was waiting on me at the house. Wears great and I honestly like it more than I anticipated.