WRUW Today?

Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Monodatic!

w0c1ZzE.jpg
ZfATI6X.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
It's festive decoration time in the orifice, I'll let you decide upon what my choice reflects this year.
 
Posts
28
Likes
193
Roger that...now I know that you’re “Seamus4” instead of “shamus”...I thought I heard “shamus” at Dunkin’...shoot...I fairly recently started wearing prescription eyeglasses...maybe I need prescription hearing aids as well. 😲

Your hearing is perfect. Seamus is pronounced as you heard it and spelled it! And since it’s Tuesday....
 
Posts
13,920
Likes
54,111
Morning coffee, my IPad and a vintage speedy. Kismet.
 
Posts
13,920
Likes
54,111
Movado Super Sub Sea
Why I love this thread. I had a shot at one of these years ago and passed because I had been buying too frequently. This is stunning.
 
Posts
13,920
Likes
54,111
Roger that...now I know that you’re “Seamus4” instead of “shamus”...I thought I heard “shamus” at Dunkin’...shoot...I fairly recently started wearing prescription eyeglasses...maybe I need prescription hearing aids as well. 😲
Guy I worked with, before I met him everybody called him “Sinjin” so I thought he ways Indian perhaps. Nope... St John. Dublin boy.
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942


Your hearing is perfect. Seamus is pronounced as you heard it and spelled it! And since it’s Tuesday....
Copy that...so it’s like the names of “Sean” and “Shawn”...both pronounced the same. Also, is that a vintage Forstner or modern Forstner re-edition depicted on your Speedy? I’ve not seen either in the metal...maybe we could do a small GTG at the local Hyde Park GoCo Dunkin’ and I could check it out if that’s OK with you. 👍

In addition...Speedy Tuesday in Cincinnati...still trying to figure out which Omega band to wear regarding my birth year 1964 Echo Whiskey...